For these parts I used PLA with the extruder temp set to 210 degrees and the bed temp set to 60 degrees. I also enabled supports and a 20% infill.
I've been having some bed leveling issues lately, and so had to rerun the auto level a few times. I also worked on adjusting the bed more to make it more level on its own. I did this for a couple reasons. First was the leveling seemed to be having some issues on one side, so I was hoping a bed closer to flat would be more successful. Second, I was thinking when I get the Chimera dual head on there, the closer to level the bed is, the better print results I'll get.
It took some filing to get everything together, but I'm pretty happy with the end result. I'll try it out for a few runs and if all is well I'll print another one for the other side to replace the wood one that came with the printer originally.